30 January 2009

Bitch ass Old Woman.

I'm not saying that all old women are bitchy asses. I know many elderly people who are absolutely wonderful! And I'm not saying that she's bitchy ass because she's old. I've met many young bitchy asses. (I know. It's so unfortunate to see a pretty young thing be so UGLY on the inside.) What are we gonna do, right? Mourn for the world? pfft. I don't think so. Not worth the energy and effort, in my honest opinion.

So I carry my own tea bags and instant cereal/oatmeal for those emergencies when I'm starving and can't afford anything that's not free. (Like today.) And the campus cafes (or anywhere else for that matter) don't charge for hot water. These hospitable people have saved me on numerous occasions and I'm constantly thankful for them.

It's not funny at all how broke I am. I had to overnight express two pieces of mail today and I could only afford to mail one. How sad is that! So class today is at the library and we've got a little cafe there. I usually go to the one in our student union center, but that was out of the way, duh. I ask for a cup of hot water, right? And this greedy ass, cheap bitch takes a small cup, flips a switch and fills the cup, and punches into the register "MISC" "0.50" and I'm thinking, oh, ok, this is lame. I just paid for my $17.50 to overnight that one piece of mail so I KNOW for a fact that I do NOT have even 50 cents.
bitch ass old lady at register: /raises eyebrows impatiently
Anna: /digs for all the change in her change purse. totals $0.37.
BAOL: /proceeds to cancel the transaction
: /shakes her head and smiles that disgusting thin lipped smile
Anna: oh, ok. we could do that too.
BAOL: /stares at Anna


Like, WHAT THE FUCK. It's a cup of HOT WATER. It is NOT COMING OUT OF YOUR OWN FUCKING POCKET.

You are retirement age and work in a university campus cafe.

Fucking bitch ass old fart.


So yea, I starved for the rest of the day.

No comments: