Oh, the smell of great new things! This is obviously the maiden post on this virgin blog; I must say, it's tantalizingly exciting! This is the same feeling I experience when getting a new gadget, shopping for school supplies, or browsing through new books! Mmm.
So college is excellent so far. Skimming the surface, I feel unstressed but really, I'm worried about so many things. Tuition: will I be able to find student loans with good terms? Fall classes: will I be able to keep up the pace? Professors: oh, how will they be? Doing well, I hope. And also teaching beyond exceptional, I hope. /is slightly nervous
I've chatted with my roommate on Facebook; we actually live in the same building right now, but we haven't met in person yet. Funny how technology really divides people, huh? (I actually wrote about that in a recent essay.)
During this summer experience, I've grown to really enjoy writing. The essays and other literature we're exposed in class really inspires me sometimes. For example, an essay titled "Love is a Fallacy" wasn't just a class reading, but also an eye-opener. I wish I could write like that author. /sigh
More later! Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
/bite
tee hee. i bit your virgin blog.
Post a Comment